Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint about search command

2 posters

Go down

Complaint about search command Empty Complaint about search command

Post  Inferno Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:45 am

Clearly, the search command for map in this source is not working furthermore, we need a skill maxer. Also, I'd say there are some problems with this source. Instead of using PMob, I'd think spawning with FM Spawners are better, but obviously put a check on them. This will reduce lag. Furthermore, spawning lags the server. I have spawned about 15 silver slimes, and the server has lagged so badly, that I had to restart it.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Complaint about search command Empty Re: Complaint about search command

Post  [Owner]Minh Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 am

Clearly, the search command for map in this source is not working furthermore, we need a skill maxer. Also, I'd say there are some problems with this source. Instead of using PMob, I'd think spawning with FM Spawners are better, but obviously put a check on them. This will reduce lag. Furthermore, spawning lags the server. I have spawned about 15 silver slimes, and the server has lagged so badly, that I had to restart it
i know about that things. i did make a list what we need to change on the server and one off them are deleting the fm mobs and add 2-4 mob spawners
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh
Owner
Owner

Amount of Messages : 71
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down