Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur

+3
Lilly
Arthur
Suicide
7 posters

Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty Zero's Complaint Against Arthur

Post  Suicide Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 am

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur 245c1lg

Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean u can say shit about Minh.

Oh driving people to insanity to talk about the staff is my specialty.

Everyone complains about him and you wanted proof to ban him and there you go you have it.

For this I say good bye Arthur you lying newb. Now Divide is free from all Fakes alike. Very Happy

From the Desk of:

Zero
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty lol

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 am

OK LISTEN UP I WASNT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MINH I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING UP HIS ASS SO DONT TRY AND GET ME FALSELY BANNED FOR NO REASON ACCUSING ME OF INSULTING MINH GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OK IM COOL WITH MINH AND HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM OK SO DONT LIE OVER YOU ARE REALLY THAT DESPERATE TO GET ME BANNED LOL YOU CRACK ME UP Smile

Last edited by Arthur on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 25
Register Date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty Re: Zero's Complaint Against Arthur

Post  Lilly Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 am

I also have a pic of this.

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur 30wb75z

-Lilly
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty .

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 am

you people dont relize that im not insulting minh im saying that mr.JRGAMEMASTER is up his ass lemme say this again IM NOT INSULTING MINH IN THIS SITUATION

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 am

Ah, I see what Arthur is trying to say.

When he said, "ik his up minhs ass", he's trying to say, "I know, he's up Minh's ass." I guess it's quite offending, but I don't necessarily think this calls for a 'ban' (my opinion, anyway).
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty ..

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 am

Tran wrote:Ah, I see what Arthur is trying to say.

When he said, "ik his up minhs ass", he's trying to say, "I know, he's up Minh's ass." I guess it's quite offending, but I don't necessarily think this calls for a 'ban' (my opinion, anyway).

im saying it to zero aka ecko not minh cause his mr.jrgm

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

@Travis: Also,

• I've never complained about Arthur. In fact, I don't even hate him of any sort.
  • Driving people to insanity is your specialty? To talk about the staff? I'm guessing you're stating this in a bad way. So, you're basically doing this by force. And you just contradicted yourself. How? "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean u can say shit about Minh." Which, he didn't.

I'm not here to go against you, support Arthur, or anything. I'm just stating what you wrote and my opinions/truths that goes along with it.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 am

Everyone hates him he accuses people for anything that happens to him such as d/cing he said people were D/c hacking him, than he blamed other players for damage hacking, and delay hacking when i gave them godly gear that i own.

I did it cause I had permission to get him to make him say something everyone hates him yah if we could we would vote him off this server I only do that so players will say what they don't mean to say cause they are holding it in so getting them to say what there thinking by pissing them off is the best way. I got vendetta for talking about everyone this guy has been accused of hacking, Duping, etc.

So why keep him here if hes going to spam his retarded Bullshit, than say shit about players, and staff. I believe if he doesn't go players will leave cause hes annoying.

His whole fake act is annoying shit to everyone you aren't ever on to see how he is Tran.
Every time someone asks me something he runs in Hes a fake, hes a noob, etc which is annoying when your trying to help a new player and he comes in saying bullshit which makes the player quit.

So you tell me do you want this shit or do you want a friendly community?
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  liuianyu0125 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 am

he is killing peoples kills when their training and than tries to take over that area

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 am

Suicide wrote:Everyone hates him he accuses people for anything that happens to him such as d/cing he said people were D/c hacking him, than he blamed other players for damage hacking, and delay hacking when i gave them godly gear that i own.

I did it cause I had permission to get him to make him say something everyone hates him yah if we could we would vote him off this server I only do that so players will say what they don't mean to say cause they are holding it in so getting them to say what there thinking by pissing them off is the best way. I got vendetta for talking about everyone this guy has been accused of hacking, Duping, etc.

So why keep him here if hes going to spam his retarded Bullshit, than say shit about players, and staff. I believe if he doesn't go players will leave cause hes annoying.

His whole fake act is annoying shit to everyone you aren't ever on to see how he is Tran.
Every time someone asks me something he runs in Hes a fake, hes a noob, etc which is annoying when your trying to help a new player and he comes in saying bullshit which makes the player quit.

So you tell me do you want this shit or do you want a friendly community?

Ok let me correct you how am i suppose to know if your letting people use ur godly gear its not like i reported it even though i was about to what am i suppose to do if someone is doing godly damage with like no rb and the thing about venessa is that she was abusing a glitch no delay attack glitch how am i suppose to know glitches are legit if it says everywhere people that abuse glitches and bugs will be banned.Minh was having internet problems and i started to get dc'd 90% of the time while the other players where still in the game i thought someone was dc hacking me so i was like yoo someone is dc hacking me who is it i just wanted to get to the bottomline of knowing whats going on.NOONE left cause of me not 1 person ok ye i complain to people about their summoning in the fm and annoy them cause it lags me up they summon 100000 Headless horsemen at a time what am i suppose to do sit their and lag my ass off? obv no its ruining my fun and that guy haro was on your side because you your Mr.JRGM, and i run in and ask because its ABOUT ME i dont wanna be in another ch and place while people are talking about me i wanna know what their talking about me who wouldnt wanna know and just because i complain about massive spawning and lag it causes me i shouldnt be removed from the server ok thats not fair at all.I have no problems with fm spawning its just when people spawn 10000000 and cause me lag i do.

Theirs your feedback enjoy!

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty ..

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 am

liuianyu0125 wrote:he is killing peoples kills when their training and than tries to take over that area

Then do !antiKS and i dont take over most players cant kill what they spawn so i kill and party with them

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 am

@Travis: I don't hate him. I have nothing against him. Honestly, I don't want to start a huge argument here, but I guess it's already been started. Now, I'll try to lower the level down.

I know some of you guys are against Arthur right here, but I'm on neither sides. Yes, Travis, I do want a friendly community, but look at this. Is this a friendly community right now to you? Will it be better when Arthur is gone? I don't even see a community right now.

What permission? Who's permission did you get it from to make Arthur say something bad about Minh? I don't think any staff member would ever do that. The staff member should know the rules as a GM. And yes, I know you got Chris. But how does he apply to Arthur? Chris only came here to mess with me. That subject is completely off-topic. I don't think Arthur has been accused of hacking, duping, etc.

Do you have any proof of his fake act? I don't know anyone well here. Saying that "he's a fake, he's a noob, etc." is all your opinion. And plus, we're all fakes at one point or another. And what did he even say? What bullshit? Do you have proof of any of this?

My answer to all of this is this: I want a friendly community, but I also want this opinion-making to stop.

@liuianyu0125: What Arthur said, and plus, just tell him to switch channels or move channels yourself.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Zero's Complaint Against Arthur Empty ...

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 am

honestly i did come in before and killed a few monsters but the everyone asks to cc or party right away i actually help everyone level alot of new comers i dont cause any drama zero or ecko or suicide whatever his name is is acting like im causing chaos out of all this when his the one on the the forums trying to find everything he can against me to get me banned

Last edited by Arthur on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 am

Also im not the only one complaining about the lag caused by the spawning thats the only reason people call me annoying its just nothing personal its just it gets annoying when you lag alot due to other peoples activities that can be reduced with no problem

EDIT BY INFERNO: NO DOUBLE POSTING

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:17 am

@Arthur: Don't double post. Just edit your previous post instead if you want to add something. And Suicide/Zero is Travis.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 am

Tran wrote:@Arthur: Don't double post. Just edit your previous post instead if you want to add something. And Suicide/Zero is Travis.

oh my bad

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 am

WHY TEH HAATTTTWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE DD::::

Stawp fiigti...

Nvm I'll comment on this when I'm not high anymore...

I just smoked a joint like half an hour ago so...

Cya in a few hours forum <3

BTW TRAN U HAS SEXY PIXALS <3
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Alright. I wake up in the morning to the smell of drama, and like 4 people messaging me to view the forums. And wtf is dis??!?!? So I will answer to all of you. First of all, this is for all of you. Stop fighting.

@Travis
Thanks for your screenshot. But no need to argue man, just explain clearly.

@Lillz
Thanks for backing up Travis's proof.

@Tran
I understand how you mean well. And intend to help the innocence. And you'd like to have a happy community. But honestly, there is always a reason when more than half of the community attacks one person. And I can see why. You haven't seen everything that Arthur has done. So, your posts are kinda biased in a way. If you were around long enough, you'd understand why Travis and Lillz and other people are strongly against Arthur. Also, I'd rather have a smaller community with friendly people, then have a big community with conflicts, I am just saying. If this community turns big, I am likely to quit. I just hate the drama, and the conflicts. It is a pain the ass, and then all noobs come in going "WHERE TO GET SNAIL SHELL?!?!?!?1ONEONE!". True story, really. My friend used to GM on SydneyMS, and quit when the server got over-popular.

@Arthur
For goodness sakes, please review the rules of the forum. You have broken in your last 10 posts. You have broken the following rules: going offtopic, necroposting. Also, please learn to type properly. It is a pain in my eyes to view something like this "OK LISTEN UP I WASNT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MINH I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING UP HIS ASS SO DONT TRY AND GET ME FALSELY BANNED FOR NO REASON ACCUSING ME OF INSULTING MINH GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OK IM COOL WITH MINH AND HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM OK SO DONT LIE OVER YOU ARE REALLY THAT DESPERATE TO GET ME BANNED LOL YOU CRACK ME UP." I had to read it aloud a couple of times to understand what you mean. And are caps really necessary? Or are you cap locks broken? ;\ Last of all, you have insulted the owner and a fellow player. Again, is that really necessary?

@Mike
Agreed. And I think somebody is high, still. LOOL

=======================================================================
Anyways, LOCKED. Fire with fire doesn't work well, obviously. So water against fire. Wink

Thanks,
Inferno.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content