Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint on Zero/Travis

4 posters

Go down

Complaint on Zero/Travis Empty Complaint on Zero/Travis

Post  Inferno Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Okay, so you may be thinking how weird is this..? A GM complaining on a player. So this isn't much of a complaint, more of a rant/notice. So.. it has come to my attention, many players see Travis as an ass at times. I am not gonna take the side of him being an ass or not. This is just to raise public awareness. Let's start from the first report I got. So Freddy said that their item, I believe it was Maple leaves (don't remember), were cleared by Travis. You said you were afraid it would lag the server. Now, I am not sure if you were being serious here or not, Travis? Now, next of all, I have told you to take off your GM hat many times, sir. I know that you clearly didn't listen to me. Cause when I logged off, you put on your GM hat back on as seen here:

https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2j2jl6w.png

Also, I saw you had your GM hat afterwards as well. I am not gonna say how, but I saw it, sir.

Now, next thing, you were caught hacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlc1UaWfH8k

You attempted to moonwalk as you stated in the video, but it didn't work. So yesterday, you asked me if you could hack, I said no. But you hacked anyways.

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/29njfo5.png

Now over here, about 'stealing'. That isn't very nice, sir. I know how you mean well, but stealing isn't nice.

So, the consequences, I'd say are I'd remove your GM hat. Also, swear that you will never hack or use your "GM client" again. If I catch you again, I'd ban you, sir. Now Travis, don't go against anyone and try to rage at them, like Tran, or Freddy. It is not their fault. I hope you see why I pointed this out. And I don't mean to be 'mean' either. It is because I want to keep peace in here, and keep this community nice & happy.

tl;dr version: Here are some reports. You will recieve consequences. I will obviously take that GM hat from you.

Thanks,
Inferno.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Complaint on Zero/Travis Empty Re: Complaint on Zero/Travis

Post  Suicide Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:45 am

Ha ha ha thats cute

Hacking you call that hacking thats not even close I'm not abusing something to make it completely unfair like some players.

Stealing? I'm taking members from a server that is down and may be going back online and there my friends so big deal?

And at least I tell you I have hacks unlike some of the players.

Everyone knows I have GM hat Minh, you, Mike, etc. Do i run around screaming "Yah I'm a GM get the fuck out or I'll ban you" No I'm not.

Half the shit everyone knows I have since I'm the top player if thats an issue take it up with the staff not me.

If you want that crap tell me not like i care i'll just ask for something in return thats Pro itemed to replace its stats.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 am

Haha. I am not amused at all by the post above. ;\ So listen up.

Hacking doesn't necessarily mean you have to abuse it. You're using a hack, therefore you're hacking. ANY sort of hacks shouldn't be allowed either way.

Big deal? Really? Is that really your kind of attitude that you have right there? Seriously, you would give some players a hard time here with this attitude of yours. But I guess I will let you off with that.

Yeah, and I told you not to demonstrate ANY hacking.

We're not complaining that you're doing that with your GM hat. It just misleads others that you are a GM, in which you're not. It's best if you get rid of the item (as in give it to me or clear it) or not wear it at all. Plus, you're not even suppose to have that. I don't even...? How the fuck did you get that? I don't care if Minh doesn't give a fuck or Mike. I do. If you do not give it a back, I will have to take it back, whether you like it or not.

Does it matter if you're the top player? No, I don't think so. Being the top player doesn't mean you have all these rights.

I am telling you this in a nice way, but you're just taking this and talking back.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am

Travis that same day you were flaming me for the flying monsters you are such a liar Never blame me for hacking again you were really that desperate to get me banned telling everyone in that map im a hacker maybe that's why a lot of people complain against me because you were the one hacking that day and telling everyone i do and then you bother to question me? whats wrong with you

I think that all players should get equal punishments and it does say all hackers will be banned without warning and im 100% sure all the hackers that did he banned without warning would agree to this ban him without warning its the fair thing to do .

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 25
Register Date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am

Travis that same day you were flaming me for the flying monsters you are such a liar Never blame me for hacking again you were really that desperate to get me banned telling everyone in that map im a hacker maybe that's why a lot of people complain against me because you were the one hacking that day and telling everyone i do and then you bother to question me? whats wrong with you

I think that all players should get equal punishments and it does say all hackers will be banned without warning and im 100% sure all the hackers that did he banned without warning would agree to this ban him without warning its the fair thing to do .

EDIT: DOUBLE POST. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARN. ENJOY YOUR FREE OF CHARGE, 14 DAY BAN. Wink

Arthur
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 25
Register Date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 am

Arthur wrote:Travis that same day you were flaming me for the flying monsters you are such a liar Never blame me for hacking again you were really that desperate to get me banned telling everyone in that map im a hacker maybe that's why a lot of people complain against me because you were the one hacking that day and telling everyone i do and then you bother to question me? whats wrong with you

Please don't be point fingers at others if you got no substantial proof. kthxbai.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BRIAN U WERE PEDOING ON TRANS ACC D;

Same day I was saying 'Hot Pixels' + when I was stoned o-o
Meanie....

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

Sorry but I told Trabies it's alright he hacks Surprised
Not his fault ;(

Blame me...
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

MikeLilRed wrote:EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BRIAN U WERE PEDOING ON TRANS ACC D;

Meanie....

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

Not his fault ;(

Blame me...

For your information, I was not on Tran's account. She merely sent the video to me. Don't believe me? Go ask her. As for you sir, do not ever let Travis hack again. If you let him hack, it has proven how irresponsible you really are.

Thanks,
Inferno.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am

Inferno wrote:
MikeLilRed wrote:EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BRIAN U WERE PEDOING ON TRANS ACC D;

Meanie....

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

Not his fault ;(

Blame me...

For your information, I was not on Tran's account. She merely sent the video to me. Don't believe me? Go ask her. As for you sir, do not ever let Travis hack again. If you let him hack, it has proven how irresponsible you really are.

Thanks,
Inferno.

Tsssk why so serious?
It's a PServer after all.
If it weren't Travis on this server there were NO players at all....
I let him hack because it doesn't matter.
As long as he doesn't use Damage Hacks, Vac Hacks etc.
The hacks I let him use are fun hacks... Fly, Swim etc..
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Inferno's Complaint against me:

Alright just going to say this the whole Item part of being deleted is true cause if there are to many items on the ground after a certain amount of time it will Crash the server. Which you have seen multiple times this past week. If it does not crash the server than it will crash the channel or Map. So players connecting into said channel will D/C until the server restarts to clear drops.
Items being his leaves on the ground that got deleted cause there was over 2k items on the ground. not including his Leaves. Cause he only had about 40 leaves on the ground.

The ass part? Lol they think I'm an ass cause I have the best items on this server. Even though I give many items out to players with +500 w/a. They just say I'm an ass cause they aren't on when I do the events for them.
I try to do events cause the staff isn't ever on to do any. Last Event I saw was last week and Mike hosted it.

Response to Mike's Post:

If it wasn't for me, and Russel helping new players, + everyones recruiting. We wouldn't have a more active community.
~So I would like to thank everyone who is helping us do so.

Yes I agree if it isn't unfair it should be able to be used. But depending on the usage of them like hours upon hours using it than that should be a no. Maybe like 30 minutes top using them Per Day.

Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down