Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance.

+5
Tran
Faithless
BoredRuffles
Destiny
Inferno
9 posters

Go down

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Empty Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance.

Post  Inferno Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Lulz

This was made for the purpose for this. We all know what this means. Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the resistance.

FAQ:
What is the Resistance?
The Resistance is a group that create awareness of the 'Mike and Travis' incidents.

What is the goal of the Resistance?
The goal of the Resistance is to create huge awareness of Mike's wrongs, and get him demoted. And Travis to abide all rules. Furthermore, it will create a new 'DivideMS'. We will be going under a new name, etc. We intend to restore order and all to our awesome community.

Why the Resistance?
Well, the Resistance is for the better good of DivideMS. I have worked on this server quite a lot. And most of the work is probably mine. I have spent a lot of time on here, and I can't afford to just quit right on the spot. I am not going down that easily. I will at least try the major goal, before quitting.

How do I support the Resistance?
You can support the Resistance by posting below the statement "I support the Resistance for the better good of DivideMS." Furthermore, you may provide some proof as to how irresponsible Mike has been, and what Travis has been doing. Also, use this as a signature, created by yours truly. Wink

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Resistancesigsig

Fight teh powah. Join the Resistance.

Additional Notes:
I apologize deeply as to how I dropped GM hats everywhere, and such. I felt very rebellious this morning. But now, I have decided to start a powerful rebellion in the most peaceful way that I could think of.

Leader of the Resistance:
Inferno

Members of the Resistance:
BoredRuffles
Destiny
Faithless
Tran
liuianyu0125 (aka harodudes)
Lillz
SnowyBreeze

Disclaimer for Mike and Travis: Why hello thar? Don't you hate me? HATERS GONNA HATE. Don't you dare edit this post or delete it. We are gonna let Minh settle this.

Thanks for your support and cooperation,
Inferno.

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Empty Re: Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance.

Post  Destiny Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

let me be the first to join your resistance Very Happy

i think my dislikes of mike are clear
Destiny
Destiny
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 58
Register Date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Empty Re: Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance.

Post  BoredRuffles Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 pm

OFC i will join, well my SIG sais it all =D

Brian said: "Join it. Spread it. Support it."

Last edited by BoredRuffles on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Alright, so you may all be wondering "What the fuck?" Weren't you and Mike good buds? No. We were mere acquaintances. People who worked together. Nothing more than that. Well let me tell you the true story of MikeLilRed. The true reason why I hate Mike? Well, first of it, he has proven his irresponsibility by letting Travis hack. So, I wouldn't say it is entirely Travis's fault. Second of all, he doesn't deserve his position. Honestly, he has spent months on this so called "new source" or has attempted to code for what... 6 months? Seem kinda bull to me. Every time he has an excuse as to why he doesn't have a source done, or committed his updates. Here is what he has said:

1st Excuse - I am too busy
2nd Excuse - I did it, but my laptop fried. And the backup source was left on USB, which I lost.
3rd Excuse - I was high (for implementing autoregister, gaining NX after kills)

Okay, seriously? What the fuck. What is your next excuse? I spent what a few weeks on this source, and I have gotten more work than what you have ever committed. I mean, yeah, I first thought you were better than Faithless. [Side note (for those who do not know who Faithless is): Faithless was our previous faithful coder. He has committed so much work. He started from v62 and went to v75, then went back to v62. Then helped us reach to v83. So yes, that is 4 sources, coded by him. That is far more work done than Mike] But now, I realized Faithless is right, you are damn bullshit. That is right, I said it. Like comparing you with Faithless. Faithless has done like a thousand times more work than you. I don't care if you could code. This was my greatest mistake. Supporting Mike over Faithless, thinking that the work would get done faster. I am now deeply sorry to Faithless. But anyways, Viva La Resistance.

Sincerely,
Inferno.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 pm

I have registered just to post the following message:
JUSTICE! People have finnaly figured out that Mike is a piece of shit who think he can actually help people out. As Brian has stated before, he kept making up excuses for his so called new source. But I think when he acutally figured out that it's quite some work he kept making excuses just to stay in his position. Anyway my final words:

Viva la resistance!!

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 14
Register Date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi. I support the Resistance for the better good of DivideMS. Whop whop whop.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

It sure as hell is!

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I lol'd.
Do as you wish.
It won't work anyway.
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Faithless wrote:It sure as hell is!

Haha. Hey there, good buddy. Nice of you to join us. More are coming to join us. Just, you wait. This is definitely going to work. I will not take defeat as an answer.

MikeLilRed wrote:I lol'd.
Do as you wish.
It won't work anyway.

And that is what you think Mike.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Row, row, fight teh powah. Join the Resistance. Empty RE:RESISTENCE

Post  liuianyu0125 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

I JOIN THE RESISTENCE

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Mike what makes you think it won't work? Trust me I still got more power than you ever had even when I'm not in anymore.

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Faithless wrote:Mike what makes you think it won't work? Trust me I still got more power than you ever had even when I'm not in anymore.

Damn, Faithless. You just burned Mike so hard, I could roast marshmallows with that excess heat. You are the G. Smile Well, desu, desu. This thread shall live. We shall cause quite a riot.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm

I know that Mike will think I'm just bluffing, but Brian will know that I am right.

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Yup. Through thick & thin, you have supported us. When Mike wasn't around, and going all inactive on us, you still helped Minh, even though you don't have your position here. You have been around for us through the bad times, and the good. You sir, have really got a reputation around here.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm

I Join the Resistance.

Not to go against anyone , but for the server.
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm

It's called a revolution! Doom and death to the ones who appose us!

Epic avatar lillz Very Happy

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  snowybreeze Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm

i join teh resistance C:

snowybreeze
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm

CLOSED. The Resistance has been closed. Mike has accepted to our terms & conditions.

Thanks for your support,
Inferno.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down