Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ

3 posters

Go down

WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ Empty WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ

Post  liuianyu0125 Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 am

i had to reset my stats twice today i dun like it when i need to do a stat reset Sad pale No Crying or Very sad

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ Empty Re: WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ

Post  BoredRuffles Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:53 am

This occurs when you rebirth a number of times, every time you rebirth your strength ability points will go up, until your ability points surpasses the limit and you ability points will go negative. (Then your equipments will be useless and you will find yourself “naked” as how I call it).
My suggestion is that you UN-equip one of your equips that boosts your ability points the most, remove it and if your ability point goes below the maximum (32767) then you are fine. After you level up, you can equip it again. (This only applies when you are about to rebirth (@rebirth) and when you are about to level up for your first time after your rebirth).

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ Empty Re: WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ

Post  Inferno Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah, I know that is an issue. Unfortunately, MapleBlade is a pretty buggy repack. Just hang on tight, bro. This will be fixed by the time the new source comes. For now, just keep resetting those stats.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTINGS PLZ Empty RE:WE NEED TO STOP THE STAT RESETTING PLZ

Post  liuianyu0125 Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 am

OK TY BRIAN

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down