Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report on Server Update

2 posters

Go down

Report on Server Update Empty Report on Server Update

Post  BoredRuffles Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

FM Spawn:

Good:

-I like the number of monsters spawned at a time (x10) [It is not too much and not too little =P]

-Good choose of monsters

Bad/Needs to improve/Fix:

-Maybe lower the rate of the maple leaves so be dropped for the spawned monsters, this is because, now it will be really easy to obtain items from the [Maple Leaves Exchange NPC]. OR
Increase the cost of each item that can be exchanged with maple leaves.

- The [Kill All] button does not work

- The [Clear Drops] button does not work

-Maybe have a sign or a reconstruction to only [FM1]. To make it look outstanding and also for the new comers to see this awesome feature, as a spawning map.

-More choices of monsters are needed (I know this will be done, I am just pointing it out!)

-@Pap: I am always stunned because of the amount of paps there are on the map. It is really annoying and it takes longer to kill. Is it possible to grant the players a pot or something that can help the players to heal from this state? Like 20 pots for the players to pick up and that is it...Or if it is possible, just take this skill away from pap, only for the spawning map. IMO

In my own opinion, this work (that was created by Brian himself) grants Dividems its specialty! It will for sure attract more players to come join Dividems! Let’s follow Brian's lead and improve on Dividems. Soon this private server will be bigger and more popular! Let’s give a big internet thanks to Brian!!!!
[LOL, these sounds like a speech I am saying to like 1000000000 ppl).

And this is just my opinion! plz feel free to add and remove anything here.

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Report on Server Update Empty Re: Report on Server Update

Post  Inferno Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Not completely by myself. Some scripts were not created by me. Some were modified by me. And then some were by me. So a better way to word this is that I implemented them, or added them to the server. Hmm.. the maple leaves thing is supposed to be kept that low, since Maple items aren't really that useful, imo. I will be sure to reconstruct the whole FM once I am done with other things, same with adding more bosses to the NPC. Furthermore, I will remove the Kill all and cleardrops function. We don't need the cleardrops functions anyways. I am pretty sure we got @cleardrops. Last of all, the papulatus, I guess I should all cure pots into the NPC shop so you guys can get it.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 am

that is great! just one more thing...

suggestions:

1. More FM Spawn Monsters
2. If there can be a team spawn event, that will be awsome (this is without a gm) what i am thinking is like the Zakum NPC (i forgot the name) but she spawns the party to zakum when there is enough number of players in a party. If we can do the same and have one in fm, with different bosses (it can be cutom, for an example, a super mushmom, with 500x hp and 500x atk!) (this suggestion is after everything is done.)

More will be added...

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down