Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laurance's GFX App

3 posters

Go down

Laurance's GFX App Empty Laurance's GFX App

Post  LA Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 am

Name:
Laurance or LA

Example:

Laurance's GFX App Bannedstoryimagepnge

How Much Can You Do In A Day?
I can do as much as you want me to. I just need some more practice and, I need to get used to making different windows to make my GFX more dynamic and, custom.

Can You Do Animated GFX?

If I practice it a little I bet I could get it down in a week or so... It does not look so hard only the text parts I don't know how to put in.

How Active Are You?

I will be on as much as you want me to. Also I can 24/7 forums since I have my phone on my all the time. Also I will be ingame alot too if you need me. If you want t contact me fast just email me at sf-69@live.com

LA
LA
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 5
Register Date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Laurance's GFX App Empty Re: Laurance's GFX App

Post  Tran Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm just going to go straight to the point.

Honestly, that example isn't much. I've seen better around this server, and anyone can find those skill sprites or whatever, items, NPCs, maps, etc. and put them together on a banner. It's pretty simple, really.

"I just need some more practice" Then go practice some more before you even think of applying.

"I don't know how to put in." Then go search it up on how to put it in. It's something called, 'tutorials'.

"I will be on as much as you want me to." As much as we want you to? Oh my. We're not going to force you to stay online if you don't want to stay. Just give us a number or something and move on.

Another thing I want to add:
You're new here, yes? And.. you're already applying as a GFX Artist. First off, we BARELY know you, your personality, how you work things, etc. Second (I'm going to state this again), if you needed more practice, you should've practiced BEFORE you even thought of applying. Third, this is merely a constructive criticism; if you find this too harsh, I apologize on my behalf.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  LA Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeahh your right im sorry.
LA
LA
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 5
Register Date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 pm

heh...i dont think players in Divide should comment that much, but:

I agree with Tran, we dont really know you that much yet and why dont you show us an example by making a banner or a sig and posting it in this thread?

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum