Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Hacking

2 posters

Go down

Milk Hacking Empty Milk Hacking

Post  code1124 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 am

So I was working on an essay for school and as usual, I was afk in-game. I started to kill and start rbing when someone with the IGN Milk comes in and asks me to pt him. So a accepted and proceeded to kill. I asked some questions to which he wouldn't respond and later dc'ed. A while later, I track him and he's on another channel. So I CC to him and to my surprise he spawned Pap, now this is some noob that i'm talking about but for some reason he was doing constant dmg hack. He was also using speed hack so I couldn't track him well and I caught a glimpse of swim. I ended up tracking him for 20-30 min and I got one viable picture: https://2img.net/h/i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/Cody_Chan/Maple0000.jpg
if you look on the mini map, you can see that there's someone else on the map. Clearly they're dmg hacking and if you're wondering "well what if u set him up? what if it was actually you hacking?" well the answer is no, i have absolutely no idea of how to hack. Ask Inferno, he knows I don't have hacks and I don't know how to hack. Btw, this char has no rbs, it's purely for mule and other purposes only, my main is Codex and I don't hack.

Thanks~
code1124
code1124
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 32
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Milk Hacking Empty Re: Milk Hacking

Post  MikeLilRed Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am

Milk is BANNED.

Thanks.